Jumaat, 2 Julai 2010

no more love

i keep wondering,and wondering if u still love me?if u still want me?if u still need me??everytime i see u i keep running away from u because i miss u so much.do u ever concern about that?and the answer is no.i miss ur smile,ur face,ur laugh,ur voice,ur touch,ur huge and everything about you.u keep thinking about ur self..how about me?who am i for u??what happen to the old you?yea..im maybe a little too childish,selfish.i deserve that tiltle.i am who i am.and i wont change.but for u i willing to do.i keep watcing my fon and waited ur msg..enough to say 'hello.watca doin?'thats just enough.but that only came into my dream.ur always with ur study i guess?im too lonely without u.i dont have anyone but u in my life!dont to obsess until when u woke up and realise i wont be there for u anymore......remember that...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan